Future law school students know that the LSAT is the most important factor in the law school admissions process. With top law schools routinely accepting fewer than 15 percent of their applicants, students know how important it is to get the highest score possible on the LSAT.
Kaplan's LSAT Logic Games Strategies and Tactics, 2nd Edition is the new comprehensive study guide designed to prepare students for the Logic Games section of the LSAT, through thorough invaluable analysis and detailed practice with only real LSAT questions. Author Glen Stohr is one of Kaplan’s most sought-after LSAT instructors, with extensive experience in test preparation and pre-law education, and his students have achieved impressive 99th-percentile LSAT scores. In Kaplan's LSAT Logic Games Strategies and Tactics, Stohr clearly outlines the steps needed to approach every one of the different types of logic game questions a test taker would encounter on the actual LSAT, and offers engaging and effective strategies to help students master the exam.
With Kaplan's LSAT Logic Games Strategies and Tactics, 2nd Edition, students will benefit from:
* Actual practice questions from the LSAT, for the most realistic practice and preparation
* Detailed answer explanations to every question and answer choice contained in the book
* Four full-length recently-released logic games sections for students to practice newly-acquired skills (2 in the book + 2 online)
* Proven score-raising strategies from an LSAT expert
* Kaplan’s Higher Score Guarantee
NOTE: This is a Scratch & Dent book and may have noticeable dents, scratches and various other cosmetic issues as well as torn or missing dust jacket. These items are only guaranteed to be structurally complete and readable and therefore are sold as is.